Friday, August 28, 2009

Recycling WoW Content

I've read a lot of anger over the latest announcement by Blizzard regarding Onoxia... I'll be honest, I think it's great. Many people did not get a chance to see that big ass dragon in her terrifying glory. Those people who joined after BC or were never able to do a raid pre-BC never really understood what it meant to take her down. They never got to experience the thrill of seeing that head on a post in the middle of Orgrimmar. They just don't realize how difficult it was to take her down.

I for one, am glad some of this old world content is making a comeback. It's by far some of the best content Blizzard has ever come up with. I love the old armors and weapons. It's time to bring back some old school style with some new school stats. Bring it on Blizz!

-Tharkis

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

ADD Gaming © 2008