Thursday, August 27, 2009

Cataclysm OMG OMG

Yeah, so if you haven't been living under a rock, you know that this weekend Blizzard announced the newest WoW expansion. Obviously, it's called Cataclysm.. As some of you know, I play WoW quite a bit. It's been my home since I left DAOC a few years back.

I have some mixed feelings about the new expansion. First of all, it seems that they will be messing around with the old world quite a bit. While I like the idea, I'm not sure I'll like the implementation. Only time will tell. They are implementing flying in the old world (THANK GOD) and there will be 2 new races. The Worgen (finally I have a reason to play alliance!) and the Goblins. I've been waiting for the goblins to become a playable race probably since I first started playing WoW. I just love them.

There's plenty of info out there on the new expansion. Check it out here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

ADD Gaming © 2008